Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, June 25, 2006

miss behavin'

i've finally completed my work. actually no, i havent. i cant find my stupid POA notes. one moment you have it, one moment you lose it. when i want to do my work, i cant find my notes. when i dont want to do my work, its just sitting there staring at me. stupid shit. now i have to find an excuse for tomorrow. i think i'll just say i forgot to bring and borrow someone's notes and go photostat then do it myself and pass it up on tuesday. i hope that works.

i also hope there's a new time table for us to follow. i like new timetables. its quite exciting. you dont know what lesson is gonna be next. hahaha.

i've done my english work, which comprises of one composition, one situational writing, one comprehension passage which includes the summary.
well, lets talk abit about my boring work. for my composition, we were supposed to write something about kindness. i wrote something like this: after school went to eat with friend. left wallet with friend. didnt realise until i reached the mrt. called friend. he already reach home. but he is willing to come back all the way to return me my wallet. its a stupid lame story but whatever, at least i do my work right. hahaha.

situational writing. anyhow do. its about this stupid man who saw me and a guy arguing outside school during lesson time. and we exchanged papers and money and we ran off when the guy approached us. so, we have to craft a story about this stupid incident and try to make it look like its not my fault. something like that. its retarded.

comprehension. anyhow. about the tsunami. anyhow hantam lah. just passup work can already right. summary also anyhow. didnt even draft or underline the points. just read and copy selected sentences.

i think school is retarded. homework all. school would be a place i look forward to go if they dont give homework, exams and tests. and projects. blah blah. but still, cant wait for after Os. cant imagine the feeling when i the release us from the last paper. but for now, its hell.

im comtemplating whether i should go downstairs and find the stupid aunty to cut my hair for ten bucks. its a high price to pay, i think for just cutting strands of molecules growing on your head. go army better lah, cut botak free somemore. so cooling. shiok. hahaha.
okay, i've decided not to cut my hair. lazy to go down. i shall cut it tomorrow when i come back from school. i hope they wont think my hair is long. boys school so strict. imagine if im in a girl's school. just tie up, dont even have to cut. i dont even know why some girls bother to even cut their hair. just tie. grow long then tie lah. waste money and time, going to the stupid hairstylist. somemore those stupid REDS or JEANYIP so bloody expensive.

the worse barbers are INDIAN barbers. they have no skill at all, and they dont listen to what you say. haha. you tell them you want to cut like this and that, they say:

"wokay wokay. ie runderstand. wont nee to dell me. i cut many pewple hair befoll."
("okay okay. i understand. dont need to tell me. i cut many people hair before")

but in the end, you get something which is totally different. oh well.

Indians have the funniest accent. i think. oh shit. is this racism? i hope not. i hope i dont get caught. im just saying they have a funny accent. but i still love indians. indians are my friends.
okay anyway, im just stating what i feel, so PLEASE DONT, report me.

oh no, i just realised that i wont be able to watch all the upcoming worldcup matches anymore! stupid school. knn. somemore now more exciting, all the strong teams playing against each other. like germany and argentina. i think i gonna use my father' video cam to record. i have to find a way. HAVE TO.

yea. school this school that. a few months more. then i'll be the happiest man on Earth. i wonder if im the only student feeling this way. hmm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home