Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Minuman (meenuman) Barli Lemon

Hello world. its been a long time since i last blogged. i mean typed in my blog.

O levels has already started. Lit was... ok. Well, bad for O levels i guess. But good enough for school exams. So i think will only get around, C5 - B4 for my paper 1. Have to work really hard for paper 2 then.

Anyway im sure no one cares how im doing for my Os so yea. I shall type something which seems more exciting and fun.

Plans for after Os.
1. Malaysia with Kenneff, Bryan, Harrison.
2. Jam.
3. Gigs.
4. Work.
5. Lose fats.

yay. arent you excited for me? lol.

If i was in Australia now.. i would be driving in a month's time. And all my other friends would already be driving.
Ok, back to Singapore. When all my friends get their driving licenses, i cant drive yet! When they are nineteen then i'll get my license. Cause my gay birthday is later in the year. much later. November. How gay is that. I wish my parents had sex earlier. Maybe im just an accident. hahahah. But my parents still rock. anyway..

This is unfair. Im only fifteen and im taking Os! All the others must already be around 16 years old and a few months. So maybe that few months they become smarter. Then they can do better than me. On the other hand, im fortunate in a way cause i get to do it quickly and finish it. Cause its gay.

If.. i was born in California or something.. now i would be having loads of fun and i would look 10000000000 times better. Then can go surf in the beautiful weather, bitch about Katrina, and hang out with the sexy ladies. hahahahaha.

Ok, i shouldnt be dreaming, should get back to my studying. Math paper and Social Studies tomorrow (like anyone cares). I think Social Studies is the gayest subject. Its superrrrrrrr gay. Study so much and only one stupid topic comes out. Gayshit. waste my time learning about the Growth of Singapore and How Singapore decided to Merge with Malaysia and Then separate. too free.

i hope i dont get caught bitching about the government. Like i said, if i was in the US i would bitch about Katrina and not the Government because the government there rocks! i love BUSH. He looks like a bulldog.

byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home