Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, July 20, 2006

serenade

a person eats chicken rice at a hawker centre. he is not satisfied with the food. he goes to the hawker and says: "eh, uncle, you chicken rice no standard leh. refund leh."
furious upon hearing such a remark, the hawker took his chicken and shoved it up the guy's ass.


baybeats was okay, although i missed most of them.

i dont really fancy west grand songs now. hearing daphne's voice makes me feel like im listening to some kindergarden song.

took O level chinese Listening the other day. after discussing with my friends, i think i got 14/20. sigh. how to get my B4. i think i have to retake. but at the same time, i dont wanna retake. i want chinese out of my life. currently it is. till i see my results. i really really hope i dont have to retake.

No more spectacles for me. yay. switched to contacts. its so much better, i have to say.

eyeBALLS.

got nothing really to blog. shall blog another day. feeling dizzy now. probably because i havent got used to the contacts.

blehgshmee.
(blea-fhis-mee)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home